Let’s celebrate the La Habra Citrus Fair with a food drive!
Every donation of 2 items or $5 online made through Thursday, May 4th, earns a chance to win a Citrus Fair Wristband.*
Or, you can bring your donation to our booth at the Citrus Fair Friday, May 5th through Sunday, May 7th.
More than 336,000 people in Orange County are at risk of hunger every month. Help us provide nutritious food to those who need it the most. All donations will be given to Second Harvest Food Bank. Here are a list of items that are needed:
- Peanut or other nut butters
- Canned vegetables (low sodium)
- Rice (brown preferred)
- Canned fruit (packed in water or juice) or natural applesauce
- Dried or canned beans (low sodium)
- Whole grain cereal (low sugar)
- Whole grain pasta
- Canned meats & fish (in water)
- Healthy snacks such as low sugar granola bars, raw nuts or dried fruit
Please no glass containers or expired items
Personal Care Items
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Toilet paper
Get a free grocery bag with your first donation.**
For more information call (800) 656-2328 or start donating now!
*Winners of the Citrus Fair Wristbands will be announced on Thursday, May 4th. Six winners will be chosen. Unlimited ride wristbands are good for one day of your choice. Wristband pre-sale value is $20 and $35 during the fair.
**While supplies last.