Pacific Community is a Certified SBA Lender! We are dedicated to helping your business succeed. That is why we have partnered with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) to offer SBA 7(a) loans to our business members. Our loan rates and multiple options ensure that you can get the perfect loan for your business and keep your monthly costs to a minimum.
An SBA 7(a) loan is the most common type of business loan that can accommodate a diverse variety of small business financing needs. Proceeds may be used to establish a new business or to assist in the operation, acquisition or expansion of an existing business.
You may use your 7(a) loan to:
- Purchase an existing business
- Purchase land or buildings
- Cover new construction costs, as well as expansion or conversion of existing facilities
- Acquire equipment, machinery, furniture, fixtures, supplies or materials
- Provide long-term working capital, including the payment of accounts payable and/or for the purchase of inventory
- Refinance existing business indebtedness, which is not already structured with reasonable terms and conditions
- Provide short-term working capital needs, such as seasonal financing, contract performance, construction financing, etc.